Oxytocin Acetate Growth Hormone Releasing Peptides For Hasten Parturition CAS 50-56-6.
Oxytocin is a hormone that helps relax and reduce blood pressure and cortisol levels. Oxytocin increases pain thresholds, has anti anxiety effects, and stimulates various types of positive social interaction.
In addition, oxytocin promotes growth and healing. The nonapeptide oxytocin, originally known to stimulate labor and milk ejection, appears to play an important role stress and pain. Oxytocin can induce anti-stress-like effects such as reduction of blood pressure and cortisol levels. It increases pain thresholds, exerts an anxiolytic-like effect and stimulates various types of positive social interaction. In addition, it promotes growth and healing. Repeated exposure to oxytocin causes long-lasting effects by influencing the activity of other transmitter systems, a pattern which makes oxytocin potentially clinically relevant. Oxytocin can be released by various types of non-noxious sensory stimulation, for example by touch and warmth. Ingestion of food triggers oxytocin release by activation of vagal afferents. Most likely, oxytocin can also be released by stimulation of other senses such as olfaction, as well as by certain types of sound and light. In addition, purely psychological mechanisms may trigger the release of oxytocin. This means that positive interaction involving touch and psychological support may be health-promoting. The social interaction of daily life, as well as a positive environment, continuously activate this system. In addition, various types of psychotherapy involving transfer of support, warmth and empathy are likely to induce similar effects, which thus contribute to the positive effects of these kinds of therapies.
|Test Items||Specification||Test Results|
|Appearance||White or almost white crystalline powder||white crystalline powder|
|Loss on drying||<=0.5%||0.34%|
|Melting point||139-141 °C||139-140 °C|
|Conclusion||The aboye product conforms analysis standard||Conform|
Alias : Atonin,Endopituirina,Orasthin,Oxytocinum,Partocon,Pitocin,Piton,Pitupartin,Utedrin,Uteracon
Cas No.: 50-56-6
EINECS : 200-048-4
Molecular Formula: C43H66N12O12S2
M.SMolecular Weight: 1007.19
Purity (HPLC): 98.0%min.
Appearance: White powder
Single Impurity (HPLC): 1.0%max
Amino Acid Composition: ±10% of theoretical
Peptide Content (N%): >80.0%
Water Content(Karl Fischer): <6.0%
Acetate Content(HPIC): <12.0%
Mass Balance: 95.0~105.0%
Grade : Pharmaceutical Grade
Storage: Closed, below 2 ~ 8oC preservation
Usage : For induction of labor, postpartum oxytocin, and abortion due to uterine atony or retraction caused by the bad uterus bleeding; understand the placental function reserve (oxytocin challenge test); nasal drops can promote milk ejection.
Injected oxytocin analogues are used for labor induction and to support labor in case of difficult parturition. It has largely replaced ergometrine as the principal agent to increase uterine tone in acute postpartum hemorrhage . Oxytocin is also used in veterinary medicine to facilitate birth and to stimulate milk release. The tocolyticagent atosiban (Tractocile) acts as an antagonist of oxytocin receptors; this drug is registered in many countries to suppress premature labor between 24 and 33 weeks of gestation. It has fewer side effects than drugs previously used for this purpose
Usage and dosage
1) Odinopoeia or oxytocin intravenous drip, once the 2.5 - 5 units, with Sodium Chloride Injection diluted to each 1ml contains 0.01 units. Intravenous drip of the beginning of every minute of not more than 0.001 to 0.002 units, each 15 - 30 minutes increased 0.001 to 0.002 units, to achieve the contractions and normal childbirth is similar, the fastest per minute of not more than 0.02 units, usually 0.002 to 0.005 units per minute.
2) Control postpartum hemorrhage per minute intravenous drip of 0.02 - 0.04 units, expulsion of the placenta after intramuscular injection of 5 to 10 units.
3) Lactogenic just before a 2 - 3 minutes, with nasal drops a 3 drop, drop into one side or both sides of the nostril.
Preparation and specification : oxytocin injection (1) 0.5ml:2.5 units (2) 1ml:5 (3) 1ml units 10 units;
4) Oxytocin nasal drops 1ml:40 units
The induction of labor or prenatal uterine atony: in 2.5-5 units in 500ml 5% glucose for intravenous drip slowly (10-30 drops / minute), maximum time 20 units. (2). Prevention of postpartum hemorrhage: intramuscular injection of 5-10 on each unit, or 5% glucose solution for intravenous drip.
5) The main contraindication
heart disease, a Caesarean history and more than three fetal maternal disable.
1. Sufficient stock, so delivery promptly very day is OK after receive the payment.
2. Well-trained and disciplined packing team:provide unique& safe ways to ship 10g-100kg powers at one time to customers
3. Professional logistic agent We make sure of fast delivery and secure shipping.
4. Packing pictures and tacking code are provided within 24 hours after receiving the payment.Updated tracking information will be provided every other day.