The role of sodium bisulfite：
1. For cotton fabrics and organic bleaching;
2. In the dye, paper, leather, chemical synthesis and other industries as a reducing agent;
3. The pharmaceutical industry is used to produce intermediates of amoutone and aminopyrine;
4. Food grade products used as bleach, preservatives, antioxidants;
5. For chromium-containing wastewater treatment, and as a plating additive.
Sodium bisulfite storage matters：
Operational Notes: Closed operation, local exhaust. Prevent the release of dust to the workshop air. Operators must undergo specialized training, strictly abide by the rules. It is recommended that operators wear self-priming filtered respirators, wear chemical safety goggles, wear rubber acid and alkali resistant suits and wear rubber acid-base gloves. Avoid producing dust. Avoid oxidants, acids, alkalis. Equipped with leak emergency treatment equipment. Empty containers may be harmful residues.
Storage Notes: Store in a cool, ventilated warehouse. Keep away from fire and heat. Prevent direct sunlight. Packing sealed. Should be separated with oxidants, acids, alkalis, avoid mixing reservoir. Should not be long-lived, so as not to deteriorate. Storage area should be equipped with suitable materials to contain spills.
White crystalline powder
Content (NaHSO3) %
Water Insoluble Matter%
Heavy metal (Pb)%
1). Favorable price&Top quality.
2). Enough in stock&Prompt deliver.
3). Free samples for initial trial order.
Usually within 5-7working days after confirming the payment.
Contact as below: